Hosch Family Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Years Eve

I don't know why out of all the insanity that was here on New Years Eve these are the only pictures I took. There were adults here I promise. I was too busy trying to keep things together I guess. LOL The babies were trying to kiss each other.


posted by Denise at 12:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Denise
Location: Atlanta, ga

Homeschooling mom of five. I enjoy reading, watching the Amazing Race, watching my kids play sports and music, and spending time with my family.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Florida Family
  • Christmas 2007
  • Isaiah and Betsy
  • Fall Festival pics
  • Miahs B-Day and Fall Festival
  • Springs of Joy community church
  • Isaiah
  • Daytona Beach
  • Muscle Beach
  • You see the strangest things on the beach.

Powered by Blogger