posted by Denise at 10:11 AM
Hey Aunt Neecy!Is this the campout at y'alls church or in your own backyard?! Y'all are so cute! We miss y'all! Drop in sometime!!!!Love,Kress
Kress,This was at our house one evening. We try to build a fire and roast hotdogs about twice a month. Its and easy supper and you know I'm all about easy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Homeschooling mom of five. I enjoy reading, watching the Amazing Race, watching my kids play sports and music, and spending time with my family.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hey Aunt Neecy!
Is this the campout at y'alls church or in your own backyard?! Y'all are so cute! We miss y'all! Drop in sometime!!!!
Love,
Kress
Kress,
This was at our house one evening. We try to build a fire and roast hotdogs about twice a month. Its and easy supper and you know I'm all about easy.
Post a Comment
<< Home